Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Medical also called MHT CET 2016
Every year Government of Maharashtra conduct “Common Entrance Test” MH-CET-2016 for Health Sciences degree courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH courses) for the academic year 2016-2017. The said Common Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 05th May 2016
MHT-CET is a state level medical entrance exam. It is conducted to offer admissions in medical courses such as MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BDS, BPTh, BASLP, BOTh, BP&O and BSc. Nursing. MHT CET Medical is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). Those applicants who are interested shall fill the application form from 1st week of March, 2016. In Maharashtra there are about 30 medical colleges, 18 are state government medical colleges and rest is private medical institutions of Maharashtra and admission are done on the basis of MH CET medical score. MHT CET Medical 2016 entrance exam shall be conducted on 1st week of May, 2016 at all the district headquarters in Maharashtra. In this post we have provided all necessary information about MAH CET 2016 Medical entrance exam such as its upcoming Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam pattern and application form process.
MHT CET 2016 Medical Entrance Exam
|Name of Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Test||Maharashtra State Level|
|Exam Conducting Board/Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Stream of Exam||Medical Entrance Test|
- MHT CET Medical Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Medical Syllabus
- MHT CET Medical Paper Pattern
- MHT CET Medical Application Process
- MHT CET Medical Exam Dates
MHT CET 2016 Medical Eligibility Criteria
Find MHT-CET Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility as follow:
Candidates are eligible for the MHT CET exam only if he/she full-fill following condition:
- Student must be born on or after 31st December, 2000 to apply for the examination.
- Candidates must be passed in Higher Secondary (H.S) Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized university with English Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to appear for the examination.
For apply MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS:
- Applicant belonging to Open Category must have obtained at least 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination
- Applicant belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with Disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination
- Person with Disability in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Exam.
For Seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing:
- Those applicants who are in Open category must have obtained at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC (or equivalent) examination.
- Applicant belonging to reservation category must have obtained at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at HSC (or equivalent) Exam.
For admission in BHMS, BPTh, BOTh:
Applicants who have pass Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent exam with Physic, Chemistry & Biology can apply for the examination.
For BASLP admission :
Those applicants who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and/ or Mathematics and/ or Computer Science are eligible for the examination.
For admission in BP&O:
- Those applicants who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and / or Mathematics is eligible to apply for the examination.
- Those applicants who are appearing for the examination can also apply for the qualifying examination.
MHT CET 2016 Medical Application Form
Candidates who are interested must fill and submit MHT CET 2016 medical application form.
Steps by Step to applying for MHT CET form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants can fill the application form by visiting www.dmer.org or www.mhcet-exams.co.in.
Step 2: Applicants need to click on “MH-CET Registration” tab and fill their personal, qualification and other detail as mentioned in the form.
Step 3: Applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature of not more than 50kb and in JPEG format only and select the test centre and submit it.
Step 4: After filling the form applicants need to pay their application fee offline through SBI Bank challan after 48hrs of registration.
Step 5: Candidate need to complete fillup the form online only. By visiting www.mhcet-exams.co.in and logs in MHCET 2016 registration using his/her MHCET 2016 Registration No and password after 24 hours of making the payment and confirms if the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated. If it has been, click on the generate MHCET Confirmation Page. A Confirmation Page will open up. Please save this and also take a print out of the same. This completes the Registration process.
For further details regarding application form visit website.
- For Open Category Maharashtra State, and J& K candidates Rs 800 + 60 Bank Commission.
- For reserved category & Physically Handicapped Students belonging to Maharashtra State Only Rs 600 + 60 Bank Commission.
More details See here MHT CET 2016
MHT CET 2016 Medical Syllabus
Physics syllabus of class 11
- Physical world & measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations & Waves
Physics syllabus of Class 12
- The Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- The Optics
- The Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- The Atoms & Nuclei
- The Electronic Devices
Chemistry syllabus of class 11
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- The Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases & Liquids
- The Equilibrium
- The Redox Reactions
- The Hydrogen
- s-Block Element (Alkali & Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles & Techniques
- The Hydrocarbons
- The Environmental Chemistry
Chemistry syllabus of class 12
- The Solid State
- The Solutions
- The Electrochemistry
- The Chemical Kinetics
- The Surface Chemistry
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d & f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- The Biomolecules
- The Polymers
- The Chemistry in Everyday Life
Biology syllabus of class 11
- The Diversity in Living World
- The Structural Organization in Animals & the Plants
- Cell Structure & Function
- The Plant Physiology
- The Human physiology
Biology syllabus of class 12
- The Reproduction
- Genetics & Evolution
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Biotechnology & Its Applications
- Ecology & environment
MHT CET 2016 Medical Exam Pattern
- The Question paper comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions of 1 mark each.
- The total time for the test allowed about 2.5 hour or 150 minutes.
- The language of Questions shall be in English/ Marathi/ Urdu only.
- No marks will be reduced for wrong answers – No Negative Marking.
The distribution of subject wise question and marks is as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
MHT CET 2016 Medical Exam Dates
|MHT CET Medical Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||March, 2016|
|Last date for submission||March, 2016|
|Submission of SBI Bank Challan||March, 2016|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Online)||April, 2016 to May, 2016|
|Exam Date||5th May, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||On or before June, 2016|
Step by Step filling up online application
Once you finish your registration for MHT-CET 2016 you shall be provided with a unique MHTCET 2016 Registration Number And Password.
Please note that emails to candidate and Login on www.mhcet-exams.co.in (Accessed by MHCET Registration No. & password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
The email address that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
Please add [email protected], as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
Please note that the MHCET Registration No. and password gives you an individual login on www.mhcet-exams.co.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from MHCET.
Note : If you do not receive the confirmation message within 24 hours of Registering, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to [email protected] citing your primary email id or call us up on 0120-4055011 between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on all working days. Students should note that it will be compulsory for them to bring the downloaded admit card, application form & challan printouts /valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.