ABOUT AIPVT 2016:
AIPVT 2016 Application form step by step process
AIPVT 2016 : Here you find details of AIPVT 2016 Entrance Test Notification, Exam date , Online Application Form etc. All the details of AIPVT 2016 listed here are on the basis of previous year exam. Notification of AIPVT 2016 will be announced in the last week of December, 2015.
The test commonly know as All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT).It is Conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VIC).The AIPVT 2016 Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (52 of 1984) was started in 1984. The courses offered through AIPVT is Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry.All India pre-veterinary Test (AIPVT) 2016 shall be of multiple choice and reason assertion type (multiple choice). The Examination is going to be cunducted at designated centres in the country for admission to Veterinary colleges (B.V.Sc & A.H degree course) under 15% quota to be filled by the veterinary Council of India.
The Duration of this course is 5 years.The Candidate who belong to jammu & kashmir and tamil nadu they are not eligible for this examination. Candidate who wish to appear for the exam can get the complete detail of AIPVT 2016 here.
PARTICULARS TO BE FILLED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: Keep following information ready:
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate of Secondary School Examination or equivalent for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Your own or parent’s E-mail address and Mobile
- Copy of Marks Statement of Board/ University of Qualifying Examination (10+2 or any equivalent examination), if already passed
Copy of Admit Card of Board/ University of Qualifying Examination (10+2 or any equivalent examination), if appearing
- Scanned images of ( in JPG format only):
|Candidate’s Photograph||Dimension should be 3.5cm (width) × 4.5 cm (height) only. Size must be greater than 10 kb and less than 100 kb.|
|Candidate’s Signature in running hand||Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) × 1.5 cm (height) only. Size must be greater than 4 kb and less than 25 kb.|
|Parents/Guardians Signature in running hand||Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) × 1.5 cm (height) only. Size must be greater than 4 kb and less than 25 kb.|
|Candidate’s Thumb Impression|
(Left Hand Thumb for Male and Right Hand Thumb for Female)
|Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) × 1.5 cm (height) only. Size must be greater than 4 kb and less than 25 kb|
|Self Declaration in the case of candidate belonging to Jammu & Kashmir||Dimension should be 21.0 cm (width) × 21.0 cm (height) only.|
Size must be greater than 100 kb and less than 300 kb.
(i) Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name:
Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University certificate in CAPITAL letters
(ii) Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University certificate.
(iii) Mobile No. and E-mail Address :
Provide your own or Parent’s Mobile No and E-mail address.
Only one E-mail address and one Mobile No. are valid for one application
Candidate must ensure that E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form are his/her own or parent’s as all information/ communication will be sent by VCI through E-mail on E-mail address or SMS on given Mobile No. only.
Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information/ communication due to wrong E-mail address and Mobile No. filled in the Online Application Form.
- Nationality: Indian National only
Select as applicable for following from drop down :
(v) State Code of Eligibility/Domicile State (Refer Appendix-V):
Note: Candidates belonging to Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur and Rajasthan States must ensure that State Code of Eligibility and Domicile provided in the Online Application Form is correct as these States are participating in All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2016 for filling up State Quota seats for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H Course (other than 15% All India Quota) in their Veterinary Colleges.
- Gender: Male Female Transgender
(vii) Category: SC ST OBC General
Note: ‘*’ Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non Creamy Layer as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General.
(viii) Person with Disability (PwD): No /Yes
Note: The disabiltiy should be certified by a duly constituted and authorised Medical Board comprising of atleast three specialists out of which two should be of the specialty concerned and the candidate has to present him/her – self before the Medical Board. The last valid disability certificate of the candidate from a Medical Board should not be more than three months old from the date of submitting his/her certificate for disabled candidates.The format of Locomotor Disability Certificate to be produced is given in Appendix-X.
- Place of Residence: Rural
(x) Contact Details:
The Council shall not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit or for an incorrect Correspondence/ Permanent address given by the Applicant in the Application Form.
(a) Correspondence Address:
Provide your complete postal Correspondence Address for further correspondence. PIN code of Correspondence Address should be given in the space provided for this purpose.
(b) Permanent Address:
Provide your complete postal Permanent Address for further correspondence. PIN code of Permanent
Address should be given in the space provided for this purpose.
(xi) Father’s/ Gurdian’s and Mother’s Details : Appendix-VI
Provide Fathers’/Gurdian’s and Mother’s Qualification, Occupation and Annual Income.
(xii) Details of Secondary School Examination or equivalent examination (Class X) passed:
Provide Name of School/ College from where Class 10th Passed Address of School/ College from where Class 10th Passed
Type of Institution of Class 10th Passed – ‘Government’ (OR) ‘Independent/ Private/Public’ Year of Class 10th Passed – YYYY % of Marks obtained in Class 10th
(xiii) Details of Qualifying Examination:
Provide details of qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent examination) on the basis of which the candidate is appearing at All India Pre-Veterinary Test
- School Board of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination – Appendix-VII
- Year of Passing/ Appearing of Class 12th/Qualifying Examination
- Type of Institution of 12th /Qualifying Examination – ‘Government’ (OR)
- Name of School/ College from where passed/ appearing in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination
- Address of School/ College from where passed/ appearing in Class 12th/Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of marks obtained in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination, if passed
- Roll (if alloted) of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination
- Details of Marks of Class 12th / /Qualifying Examination, If Passed
Maximum of aggregate marks and marks secured by you in Physics
Maximum of aggregate marks and marks secured by you in Chemistry
Maximum of aggregate marks and marks secured by you in Biology
(Candidates who have studied Botany & Zoology seperately shall indicate the total of the two)
Maximum of aggregate marks and marks secured by you in English Core
Note: A candidate who is appearing for qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent examination) may provide following if have :
- Roll (if alloted) of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination
(xiv) Choice of Cities for Examination Centres : Appendix-I
Provide three Cities for Centres as First, Second and Third choice where the candidate wishes to appear for the entrance Test.
Though every effort will be made to allot a centre in one of the cities selected by the candidate, yet the Council reserves its discretion to allot a centre other than the candidate’s choice.
Under no circumstances the choice of centre cities filled in the application form shall be changed by the Council.
PART III: Scanned images to be uploaded
- Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded
The photograph must be taken on or after 01.01.2016 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
KAMAL SINGH 01.01.2016
Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfairmeans practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfairmeans.
Application without photograph shall be rejected. The photograph NEED NOT be attested.
Candidates are advised to take 16 passport size and 4 postcard size (4”x6”) coloured photographs with white background.
Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on Online Application Form and also for Counseling/Admission.
The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only) for uploading.
- Candidate’s Signature : to be uploaded
The candidates are required to upload his/her full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected. Further, unsigned online application will also be rejected.
The candidate should put his full signature on white paper (of size 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) only) with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Signature: to be uploaded
The candidates are required to upload full signature of parents/ guardians in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected. Further, unsigned online application will also be rejected.
The Parents/ Guardians should put their full signature on white paper (of size 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) only) with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression: to be uploaded:
The candidates are required to upload his/her full visible Thumb Impression in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form for this purpose.
Do not smudge the thumb impression.
The candidate should put his/her Thumb Impression (Male Candidate – Left Hand Thumb Impression and Female Candidate – Right Hand Thumb Impression) on white paper (of size 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) only) and scan for uploading.
- Self Declaration in respect of candidate belonging to Jammu & Kashmir: to be uploaded
The candidate should fill up Appendix-III (of size 21.0 cm (width) x 21.0 cm (height) only) and scan, if belonging to Jammu & Kashmir and claiming seats under 15% All India Quota
- Candidates using MSWindow/MSOffice can easily obtain images in .jpg format by using MSPaint or MSOffice Picture Scanned images (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced to desired size by using crop and then resize option. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- Candidate must ensure that the uploaded images are
- INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
- Log on to Council’s website aipvt.vci.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button.
Read the “Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form of AIPVT-2016”.
- Download information Bulletin and Replica of Application Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
- Follow following 5 (Five) steps to Apply Online :
Step-1: Fill in the REGISTRATION PAGE
Step-2: Fill in the APPLICATION FORM and Note Down the Registration No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Signature of Parents/ Guardians, Candidate’s Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Jammu & Kashmir) in JPG
Step-4: Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or e-challan
Step-5: Print at least four printout of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
(V) For submission of Online Application Form, Steps 1 to 5 must be completed. All Steps are mandatory.
- Failure to complete Part – III of Online Application Form and further payment of fee details as per Part-IV, final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete and Such Online Application Form would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- Candidate will get Registration and One Time Password (OTP) message through E-mail and SMS to enable him/her for submission of Online Application Form. (Future Login will be allowed with Registration No and Password received only)
- Print at least four copies of the Confirmation Page for your record and future
- The application particulars entered can be edited before final submission of the application The application contents cannot be changed/edited once it is finally submitted. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
- All the links for submission of Online Application Form, uploading of photograph, Candidate’s signature, Signature of Parents/ Guardians, Candidate’s Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Jammu & Kashmir), payment of fee and printing of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- Facility of submission of online application form, uploading of photograph, signatures, Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Jammu & Kashmir), payment of fee and printing of the Confirmation Page will deactivate as per schedule for submission of Application Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed schedule.
- Online application form registered within due date without successful transaction of requisite fee, the application form of such candidate would remain cancelled.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit hard copy of confirmation page to VCI However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the Confirmation Page, and a proof of fee submitted for future need.
- AIPVT Eligibility Criteria
- AIPVT Syllabus – AIPVT Biology Syllabus, AIPVT Physics Syllabus, AIPVT Chemistry Syllabus
- AIPVT 2016 Paper Pattern
- AIPVT Application Process
- AIPVT Exam Date
AIPVT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed in 10+2 by a recognised board in India.The Indian School Certificate Examination Equivalent to Higher Secondary Examination.
- Residents of jammu & kashmir are not eligible for AIPVT.
- If Candidate’s age below than 17 then he/she can’t eligible to appear at the All India Pre-Veterinary test.
- Applicant should have minimum 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry,Biology and english subject.
AIPVT 2016 Paper Pattern
|SECTION OF PAPER||QUESTION||TOTAL||DURATION|
- Candidates appearing for AIPVT EXAM have tO complete the paper within 3hrs.
- Paper consist of 200 marks (multiple objective type question).
- Candidates will getting 3 marks of each correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
AIPVT 2016 Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply for AIPVT 2016 Entrance Exam can submit application either online or offline.
- Offline: Offline Application form can be obtained from the office of VCI new delhi and it can also be found at any vijaya bank branch across india.
- Online : Candidates who want to apply online can submit online application at VCI official website www.vci.nic.in.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay Rs 800/- in the form of DD drawn from scheduled bank under the favour of “veterinary council of India Examination fund new delhi”.
AIPVT 2016 Exam Date And Important Links:
Notification of AIPVT 2016 is yet to come. As it release, we will update this page with Exam date, Online application date, Online application Link etc.